Development and resolution of health and toxicology issues requires complex scientific skills. The Princeton-Somerset Group brings over 40 years of senior level expertise as Professional Scientists and in depth experience in toxicology, environmental, regulatory, personal injury, product liability, chemical, health, and contamination issues. Our expertise includes experience in federal and state government, industry, consulting, and academia. Access to additional expertise can be provided as needed.
Princeton Somerset Group's toxicology, health, risk assessment and environmental experience includes substantial state, federal, and industrial involvement in projects, programs, permits, regulatory affairs, and litigation.
- Air & Waste Management Association
- American Academy of Clinical Toxicology
- American Board of Forensic Examiners
- American Chemical Society
- American College of Toxicology
- American Council of Government Industrial Hygienists
- American Industrial Hygiene Association
- American Society for Testing & Materials
- Society of Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry
- Society of Risk Analysis
- Water Environment Federation